Friday, July 9, 2010

ClassicsRemiX

ClassicsRemiX
summer
CharlaX Qootes the Poe

As eye summer weak and weary as eye poet eye do Poe, remembering his black crow he had such a problem with it he finally let go of that bottle got some sleep but he was dreaming of it giant wings and dripping fangs.
As eye lay me down to sleep in Poe bed in the alleyway and bridges underneathe the open field hath beconed me away. There came a flap flap flapping at my lore. Qoote the CharlaX evermore. The Giant Crow. The Giant Crow came into the air he wings he brings us fear his fangs they drip icky mess it drops like birds do from the sky to eye look but not fast enought eye remove that stuff from eye. And as eye ponder things that drip from sky eye ponder Poe eye ponder Giant Crow. Eye heard the winding wind all night and so its not so hard to imagine this Giant sweeping into sight in the middle of mye night with Giant fangs and talons reaching out to catch the mouse of a man intent on resting legs from walking poorly in this attempt at Poe. Qoote the CharlaX evermore. In the hour of the after midnight came a flap flap flapping from the sky. The Giant Crow. Wingspanned Fifty yards lines of demarcations falling from the sky eye SCREAMED at Poe. Qoote the CharlaX evermore. Poe your Giant Crow hath come to eat me upp to make me cry to make me dream of Giant wings and dripping stuff the eye is sad at the reiterations of the machinations of this Giant Crow OH WOE oh Poe. As the Crow flies single filing in the mental illness of mye mind he pries the lidd off of mye poetry, as Poe smiles down at me from the back of Giant Crow wings as he flies nearbye. Qooth the RemiX Nevermore Elonore please be mye wings and carry me to shore. The constant flapping of the wings of Elonore she grows her fangs her wings span Giants in the fangs she wants me she nearly has me and then the wind it blows the flapping oh that incessant flapping of them feathered headdressed wings. The flap flap flapping the insistent flap flap flapping of the flap flap flapping of them wings. FLAP oh my FLAP oh my FLAP oh my nightmare is on wings. Flap Flap Flapping at me now the Giant Crow has come a lerring and a lerching and a lowering his fangs into the sky they come. Flap flap flapping at the dawn as eye awaken to the woe of one more day with Elonore and Poe. The Giant Crow inside the ClassicsRemiX as CharlaX Qooth the Poe.

No comments: