Saturday, March 12, 2011

get reedy for April now

losther no loser eye
by Charles Robert Hice on Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 9:26am
april
losther

no loser eye

she left me

not the other Way round

round round robin

find my heart today

do not leave me in the Land escaping

further confessed further confused

hopelessness is not love

you did not give love to me

be of good self

disappear

never darken my door no more

no less then treason

is your reason

you do not wish to give

love is sodden in your wine

go cry

elvin fairies never lie

you did so

you become

the new non person

of one

losther

ed.note.ed

eye think you might find

this to be simple

not complexed

her hubby might

have gotten jealous

of our time spent

this my be ull it is

she might love me yet



CHarity

This Earth is cess pool there is no honest charities the people who handle the money you donate kept it they don't pass it on to victims of hopelessness they do not see one red dime of nothing you give to them. yes its true. they rolled it up in drug money snorted upp the nose in hundred dollar bills. iff u truly wish to help someone like Japan roll up some Salomi's in your bed troll over there find some poor people on the ground give them something to eat so help me GOD mhy Jesus will give it back to you when you see him. Its called CHarity.

No comments: