Wednesday, December 18, 2013

rename renamme

rename renamme
rename renamme
it will cost you your soul to worship the 666 it is better to give them your head on the silver platter dead
you can make a profile seem to be a person but that person is not his profile and never will be the profile is only his aspect or online nose
you may see my nose it is the tip of my iceberg poking out on facebook my gmail and some of your other google related areas like this drive space
I am not the 666
I am not Charles Google Namme
I have a good name and it is not your profile
CharlaX seven android one is a name
CharlAX for the cross of Jesus not a weapon not a chopping tool for cutting school not a reason for rebellion
my mother told me to choose this one so you are left out
pooooooooooooooper scooooooop count the os
I have a password protected account
I have online memory
I have a namme in doubt
some people still call me Santa Clause
but no one counts me out
and no one has ever called me Henry
rename renamme
 — in Tallahassee, FL.

No comments: