Thursday, June 30, 2011

wrong turn

wrong turn
summer
wrong turn
too many turns the wrong way
the idiot on the bicycle pretending to be gay or happy
then demanding where did eye get my shopping cart
even suggesting that eye was stealing it GOD forbid forging monotones into my mind of sneaking up on the BIG K lot sneaking past the Guard shack running with the wind at my back lifting the cart from the nearest customer eye must have pushed it past the Guards were shooting at me then eye stood on the sidewalk waiting for him to come around the corner he is a NO SHOW he stood me up he is CHICKEN SHIFTING like every UNM person does. Eye hope he is a teacher there they deserve him. DID the idiot steal the buy cycle he was running from me on. EYe did strongly suggest he had no business on the sidewalk where eye was pushing my scrounge and found shopping cart this one is from Big Lots they are smaller not so noticeable as the larger shopping chains like SMITHS he chose to ignore me late for class eye suppose he is the bees knees on campus he still looks the idiot grin to eye think he got them cold clammy feet when eye told him where his buycicle parts would soon now be in his anatomy not mincing my words he took too many wrong turns but not the last one now eye keep my shopping cart moving on the sidewalk no buycycle on the path behind me AMEN. thankful the strongman from the UNM circus did not decide to take his last wrong turn again.

No comments: