Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lost in Texas

Lost in Texas.docx
"DAVIT"
Lost in Texas
Time will keep all my findings from this Courtroom but let me please begin to list the many things eye found wrong with this Texas Town.
But first a message non commercial vintage.
When did the internet become the norm the fixt the great white hope of all the minorities cracking the web is fun for rich important people can still do it at home but tell me do any of us knoe how it works how does the thing become the online tool eye use ? How does it perk the signal and the sign in and then the smurf ? A little background music. Oh yeah the title beacons me you see eye have too much competition on the street too many idle people drunk crack smoking parasites intent on robbing me of sleep or something closer to my back the pack full of this laptop with accessories and so you see eye got back to this important subject line is HOPE for the future even at the Alamo. A little dry dehydrate humor from San Antonio let me just say this let me thank the Academy now before eye win the purse reprised and full of wishes yes so sweet my ewe is kisses full of love. So lets get back to where the bottom line is grid the thing is a solid grinning grid of electronic jargon accessed with electricity and a button actuator the whole process of signing in is most beyond me somewhere on the Astral Plain of God there might be something to be said for Zen and smart Bhuddists seem to know you take the case and you plug in the mouse and you CLICK you just CLICK and then you Click some more until you have the Proper place you go. There really is not much more to the WEB then that. It is easier to get my Dell online then to find a place to get a cup of coffee Lost in Texas.

No comments: