Monday, November 14, 2011

WorkBaneEthic

WorkBaneEthic
Photobucket
WorkBaneEthic
Minimum Wage will not ever feed a family it was never intended for a Family provider it is a starting wage a place to begin your work career not the 57 year old man still washing dishes in the diner cause his Daddy taught him how when he was only 14 years of age and could learn nothing else because of his addictions and his sicknesses eye am 51 % handicapped listed with Workman's compensation for an accident eye had when eye was 23 years old they even had to give me Social Security DIsability but got out of giving me any money then this is what happened back than. AHHA a play on words. They Determined me able to work and refused my initial claim then when eye persisted with my claim they caved in and sent me to a OLD FOLKS HOME where eye was treated than like dirt they way people treat other people who seem to be winning there case. They gave me all the paper work for a THIRTEEN MONTH stay eye think eye was only there THREE DAYS when the NURSE at the desk made me go into my room like a LITTLE BOY in the middle of the day REFUSING to let me watch the TELEVISION. Eye tore my VERY IMPORTANT papers and tossed them into the WasteCan and left eye have never filed a claim after that first FIASCO. Sitting here and penning this eye have decided to NEVER draw my Social Security check at all. Eye will spend the rest of my life in freedom. The labor jobs and day labor jobs that eye have held are not acceptable to me in my weekend state. Weakened. From all my efforts to remain dry and sober and free. The monkey on my back and the things eye carry with me make me strong and usefull seeming. Iff only to myself then eye am just the one who is taking care of me. This is the time for the old joke the Cemetery must be the most popular place in town. WHY? because everyone is dying to get in there. Eye have been hurt by your version of what you think are good Americans Illegal Drug users Chicken cooking Homosexuals and white boyz. Refused service for resting my leg after hiking to Mcdonalds only to be threatened with arrest for Loitering next to the parking lot but eye was at the building next door.This New Nation which has No use for GOD in the classrooms or the fields. No Salute from me left inside me for your Flag or Uniforms. Nothing left to feel but hate for a non feeling Government who hate the homeless and the poor. Like the Spanish Inquisitor who just passed gas near me he tried to talk to me eye told him eye was busy go ask someone else HIS PROBLEM it is his problem eye had to go to Security after he cursed and threatened me iff he returns to my seat to cause me problems eye am to go and TELL them. It is better for Both of us iff he does not return. After a check of the main area on the first floor eye have decided he was only talking street tought talking they all do it here just to instill fear in others they must do it just to survive these ganger ridden streets of San Antonio. My day is filled with this WorkBaneEthic.

No comments: